Our Featured Floats
Discover the peaceful beauty of rafting, kayaking, or canoeing, in Missouri! This is the only float trip we offer for rafting, and it’s a great one!
- 4.5 miles Distance Covered 4.5 miles
- 2 - 3 hours Duration 2 - 3 hours
Experience the gentle calm of canoeing or kayaking the Meramec River in Missouri. You have the choice to rent a two-person canoe, single or tandem kayak for a relaxing four to six-hour trip.
- 9.5 miles Distance Covered 9.5 miles
- 5 - 6 hours Duration 5 - 6 hours
Planning Your Trip
- Private party or organizational group camping
- Learn more about our camping.
Please check out our friend’s and partner at Lost Hill Lake for something different in your camping and RV experience.A great get-a way in the outdoors, but spending the night with all the comforts of home.
- For lodging, consider Pinemark Inn & Suites St.Clair,Mo.
Food & Drink
- There are no convenient stores close to Old Cove.
- Please bring your own ice, drinks. etc.
- No glass or styrofoam on the river
Welcome to Moselle, MO
Come float down the Meramec River near St. Louis with us! We offer two float trips at Old Cove Canoe & Kayak.
Start times begin at 9 a.m., with arrival time no later than 1 p.m. Both float trips start upstream and float back to your car. Our longer float is for canoes and kayaks only.
We have plenty of gravel bars and bluffs for you to enjoy on both floats. Our stretch of the Meramec is all stream, creek, and spring fed.
See the historic iron furnace built in 1849 and more. Join us on a fun and relaxing float today!