Featured Meramec River Float Trips
Discover the peaceful beauty of rafting, kayaking, or canoeing, in Missouri! This is the only float trip on Meramec River we offer for rafting, and it’s a great one! This shorter float is designed for those who want a relaxing day on the water with the option of a later start time. Get your friends and family together and book this incredible experience on the Meramec River near St. Louis, Missouri now!
- 4.5 miles
- 2 - 3 hours
Experience the gentle calm of canoeing or kayaking the Meramec River in Missouri. You have the choice to rent a two-person canoe, single or tandem kayak for a relaxing four to six-hour trip.
- 9.5 miles
Planning Your Trip
Camping near St. Louis, MO
- Perfect for private parties or large group camping trips near ST. Louis, MO.
- Learn more about our camping.
- Check out our friend’s at Lost Hill Lake for a camping and RV experience. A great get-away to the outdoors, with all the comforts of home at night.
- For lodging, consider Pinemark Inn & Suites St.Clair,Mo.
Food & Drink
- There are no convenient stores close to Old Cove.
- Please bring your own ice, drinks. etc.
- No glass or styrofoam on the river
Welcome to Moselle, MO
Come float down the Meramec River near St. Louis with us! We offer two Meramec float trips at Old Cove Canoe & Kayak.
Start times begin at 9 a.m., with arrival time no later than 1 p.m. Both Meramec River float trips start upstream and float back to your car. Our longer float is for canoes and kayaks only.
We have plenty of gravel bars and bluffs for you to enjoy on both floats. Our stretch of the Meramec is all stream, creek, and spring fed.
See the historic iron furnace built in 1849 and more. Join us on a fun and relaxing float today!