Please give us a minimum of 24 hour notice before your float
- For the benefit of all our guests, ALL float trip reservation submissions are tentative until confirmed by management. Advance payment, in the form of a deposit or in full can be made after receiving communications from Old Cove.
- All guests must sign a waiver before floating. Minors under 18 must have an adult present who will sign for them.
- For safety reasons, children under 2 will not be allowed to float.
- Fishing and pets are prohibited in rubber rafts. Canoes and kayaks are a great option for fishing and pets. Pets must be kept on a leash and properly under control while on Old Cove Canoe Property and during shuttle.
- MO Water Patrol officers are out regularly to ensure safety and enforce state laws. Per Missouri law, glass containers are not allowed on the river. Styrofoam coolers are also not permitted.
- Cancellation, in part or whole, must be made at least eight (8) days prior to your “scheduled arrival date” in order to receive a refund. Any reduction or cancellation within seven (7) days of your “scheduled arrival date”, in part or in whole, is non-refundable.
- Rainchecks or refunds will be offered for float trip reservations at Old Cove Canoe, ONLY if it is raining consistently HERE (at Old Cove Canoe) on the day of your scheduled float trip. If it’s still raining 2 hours after your scheduled float time we will gladly refund your money in full or provide a raincheck.